Just in time for the weekend, the next minor version of Video.js is now available. Updates include:
- Turned on method queuing for unready playback technologies (flash) (view)
- Blocking user text selection on player components (view)
- Exported requestFullScreen() and cancelFullScreen() in the minified version (view)
- Exported the global players reference, videojs.players (view)
- Added google analytics to the CDN version (view)
- Exported fadeIn/fadeOut for the Component API (view)
- Fixed an IE poster error when autoplaying (view)
- Exported bufferedPercent for the API (view)
- Augmented user agent detection, specifically for Android versions (view)
- Fixed IE9 canPlayType error (view)
- Fixed various issues with captions (view)
You can get the latest version on videojs.com, either as a download or hosted on our CDN.
Have a great weekend!